This is genius. Pure genius.
Not only does this take you BACK, but it also is just freaking HILARIOUS.
Plug those headphones into your work computer and hit play - you'll be glad you did.
While I'm here, I was especially proud of my ability to BRANCH OUT today with spin class music. Apparently, so was the class. They were ROCKIN. I mean...not only did they do especially well with the workout, but they were SERIOUSLY rocking out to my music and singing along (to which I chided "um, if you HAVE ENOUGH BREATH TO SING, YOU AREN'T WORKING HARD ENOUGH!"). It was a great day.
I always appreciate any song suggestions from folks, so if this list makes you think of something that you would add to my collection, please click that little button that says "post a comment" and add your $0.02.
Spin class for Tuesday, 10/21/08:
1. Last Dance - Donna Summer (pre class)
2. I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince (warmup)
3. Touch the Sky - Kanye West
4. Into the Nightlife - Cyndi Lauper
5. You Should Be Dancing (Jason Bentley/Philip Steir Remix) - The Bee Gees
6. The Rockafeller Skank - Fat Boy Slim
7. Superstition - Stevie Wonder (I HEART STEVIE SO MUCH!)
8. Domino - Van Morrison
9. Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting - Elton John
10. Don't Panic - Coldplay
11. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
12. Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
13. For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder (cool down) (check out this old school video! aww!)
14. I Believe - Chris Isaak