Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Great tunes

Oh yeah...and some recent discoveries/rediscoveries on the music aspect of things (love listening to music while I run, though trying to maybe get off of that because come race day, there will be no music; but for cooling down, sit-ups, stretches - music is FABULOUS):

Pick-me-up tracks:
-"Check On It" - Beyonce & Slim Thug
-(Broke out my 'Design of a Decade' by Janet Jackson - the GOOD OLD DAYS!) "Escapade" - J. Jackson
-"Upside Down" - Jack Johnson
-"Mambo No. 5" - Lou Bega
-"Come On A My House" - Rosemary Clooney
-"Oh Marie" - Louis Prima

Chillin' with the ice on the knees tracks:
Have I mentioned how FABULOUS D'Angelo and Maxwell are? I completely forgot about these gems. God, they're so smooth and...chill. Great for stretching to.

Also, the Amelie soundtrack kicks BUTT for winding down.

Just thought I'd indulge in what's goin' on with the "Most Recently Played" list on my iPod.

No comments: