Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Quick minor adjustments to the week plan

Okay:

Monday - only stuck with the 30 minute run from the morning, no swimming. I was feeling really tired and I still had taxes hanging over my head. I knew they wouldn't take too long (I'm still young and poor, though the IRS apparently doesn't feel I'm poor enough to not owe EVEN MORE MONEY, so now I'm poorER as of 8:30 p.m. last night when I gave them the information they needed to access my checking account), but I still wanted to get to bed on the earlier side. So I did, though sleep quality was only so-so. I didn't stretch when I woke up this morning, but I should have. Damn!

Tuesday: Did 50 minutes of spinning. I needed that SO BADLY. The odd thing is that I felt more fatigued at a lower heart rate, which signals to me that my body is still fighting off a cold and that I was probably tired. Damn! Oh well. It was still good quality spinning, worked the legs, trying to keep those bike muscles in shape. Lifted with Christine with a focus on shoulders/deltoids. Feels good!

Tuesday eve: will go to swimming from 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. Stretch right after, then also will stretch before bed. Will try to be in bed by 9:30 p.m.

Wednesday: same - will bike ride from about 6 a.m. - 7:15, and then swim; will ride my bike home after an hour of swimming (that should be fun...some nice little hills to get back home...)

Thursday: a.m. - Will lift from 6:10-7:00 a.m., then run; p.m. - swim for about 30-40 minutes depending on what time Kendall and I are meeting

Friday: a.m. - Bike ride; p.m. - swim

Saturday: IF I can wake up, I'll go to 7 a.m. swim practice; otherwise this will be a total rest day (with lots of wine drinking - my mom's big surprise 50th bday celebration!).

Sunday: LONG BIKE RIDE!!!!!!

I'm so happy the sun is out. I'm so happy my taxes are done. Now I have to pay my car registration. Fun stuff.

:-D

No comments: