So I was having more fun with iTunes over the last couple weeks and thought I'd share my recent acquisitions as well as some older ones that I left off my last Top 10. I really get sick of my music quite quickly, and vow to have at least about 4 weeks between the next time I repeat a song in spin class. I've had spinning students tell me they don't notice, but I SURE DO!
Of course there's some songs I could listen to over and over and over. But I digress. Here's the list:*
*I make NO claims on these videos! Some are just downright STUPID!!! It's the SONG I'm recommending, NOT the video!!!!
1. Kung Fu Fighting (Paralyzer Disco Remix) - Carl Douglas - 3:36 (sorry no YouTube video on this one - gotta listen on iTunes - but it's the best of all the remixes - GOT TO HAVE THIS PARTICULAR MIX, in my opinion) **And I played this in spinning yesterday and one guy says "IS THIS KUNG FU FIGHTING?!?!" Then they cracked up...
2. World, Hold On - Bob Sinclair & Steve Edwards - 6:38
3. Take On Me - a-Ha - 3:49
4. Look On The Floor (Solasso Remix) - Bananarama - 6:43
5. The Bomb! - Bucketheads - 3:23
6. Feel Alive - Benassi Bros. featuring Naan - 4:48 (I LOVE this song...just gets me going at the beginning of a workout)
7. Jerk It Out (Jason Nevins Extended Remix) - Caesars - 5:50
8. Rhythm Is A Dancer (CJ Stone Club ReMix) - Snap! - 7:46
9. Murder On The Dancefloor - Sophie Ellis Bextor - 3:55
10. And to take you back...Beautiful Life - Ace of Base - 3:41
Feel free to share any particular songs that get you going...I love having my ears opened...