Thursday, May 11, 2006

Back to the grind

I'm back at it, albeit slowly. Working on a long race report.

Just thought I'd log in what I've done so far and the rest of the week plan:

Mon/Tues: Felt like a train wreck (mostly just on Monday), but did a LOT of stretching on both days. Drank 3 beers on Tuesday evening w/my tri team buddies and it was LOVELY!
Wed: Swam at 6 p.m., ~2500 yds
Thurs: Ran 5.203 miles in 46.09 min, gmap pedometer here: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=177007; stretched afterward
Friday: Ride bike in the a.m., do a quick 10-15 minute run right afterward; swim at 6 p.m.
Saturday: Ride or swim...not sure
Sunday (Mother's Day - I LOVE YOU, MOM!): Bike ride w/the guys!

Next week I'll be ramping it up to build for Alcatraz. Probably do some stadiums, back to lifting, lots of doubles and bricks, track running as well.

No comments: