Thursday, March 01, 2007

Going NUTS for a Cure - THIS WEEKEND!

This is the last call - I'm almost at $2,000 - help me make it there!

I've decided to take my commitment to the brain tumor community a step further by participating in the Emerald Nuts 5K Run at the L.A. Marathon on March 4, 2007 and using it to raise money for the National Brain Tumor Foundation. I have been proudly working for this organization for almost three years now, and the programs and work we do only get better because of the amazing support and generosity we have received from people who believe in what we do.

As this blog duly describes, I am a devoted triathlete who is embarking on another year of races and I can't think of a better way to kick off my season than with a run that is dedicated to all of the survivors and family members I've encountered during my time here, and who continue to inspire me to no end.

Please take a moment to sponsor me with whatever you might be able to contribute. It's really easy - you can donate online by credit card and receive a record of your donation. My page is located at: http://www.firstgiving.com/sarah_t.

All donations are secure and sent directly to National Brain Tumor Foundation. Please join me in supporting National Brain Tumor Foundation and a fabulous cause!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at STrejo127[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thank you so much!!!
Sarah

No comments: